Saturday, May 10, 2008

Polka Your Eyes Out -- Weird Al Yankovic



I couldn't find a proper music video for this one, so I decided to make my own using Windows Movie Maker.

The syncing isn't perfect, the limitations of movie maker made things a bit of a challenge.

Videos in order of appearance:

1. Cradle of Love - Billy Idle
2. Tom's Diner - Suzanne Vega
3. Love Shack - The B52's
4. Pump Up The Jam - Technotronic
5. Losing My Religion - REM
6. Unbelievable - Emf
7. Do Me! - Bell Biv DeVoe
8. Enter Sandman - Metallica
9. The Humpty Dance - Digital Underground
10. Cherry Pie - Warrant
11. Miss You Much - Janet Jackson
12. I Touch Myself - Divinyls
13. Dr. Feelgood - Motley Crue
14. Ice Ice baby - Vanilla Ice

Song from the Album: "Off The Deep End", released 1992.



***

0 comments:

Google